Our mission is to represent and advance the diverse needs of McGill University Continuing Studies Students by:
• grouping, within a corporate structure,
• defending and promoting the interests of its members and students generally, and;
• pursuing its objectives strictly for educational and social purposes, without any pecuniary gain to its members.
How do we serve our mission?
1) by supplying a central gathering space in the heart of Montréal, with a study room and computer lab that includes free Wi-fi, computers and workstations, conference room, subsidized printing and photocopying.
2) by organizing meet-ups, educational workshops and creative classes
3) by proposing customized career advice and events that help students integrate in the workplace and culture
4) by coordinating social events and students activities
5) by allowing members to organize, advertise and host their own events at the MACES premises